Author, Speaker, Trainer, MC, Consultant,
and Modern Marketing Maven
Are you looking for an results-driven speaker, panelist, trainer or workshop facilitator to provide wisdom, expertise and guidance while engaging your audience?
Brandi Starr is a true Modern Marketing Maven; she believes marketing magic happens at the intersection of strategy, creativity, and technology. As Chief Operating Officer at Tegrita, a marketing consultancy specializing in marketing automation and strategy for the Modern Marketer, Brandi helps companies of varying sizes to attract, convert, close, and retain customers using technology. Voted one of the top 50 Women You Need to Know in Martech, 2018 Brandi's 20+ year career has spanned a variety of industries and marketing disciplines. When she’s not making the magic happen, you can find her on a plane (she loves to travel), eating street tacos (#TacosAreLife), or spending time with her beautifully blended family.
Welcomed Platforms (Virtual and Live):
Conference Workshops & Sessions
Executive Round Tables
Radio & TV Shows
Marketing Leaders of Mid-Market & Enterprise Organizations
Marketing Managers of Mid-Market & Enterprise Organizations
Marketing Operations of Mid-Market & Enterprise Organizations
My Signature Talks...
Eliminating the MarketingOps Mayhem
Description Coming Soon
Lead with "Why" - Attract & Convert Based on Why Your Buyers Buy
"If it's not working for your customer, it's not working for your business!"
We often get stuck focusing too narrowly on personas to target our typical buyer. Unfortunately, your buyers don’t care about your personas! Not every CMO, CIO, or CFO has the same needs; and more importantly, in today’s modern B2B purchasing cycle, several people are part of the buying committee.
Buyers are focused on solving their unique business problems; targeting by “who” is not an ideal experience for the customer. To be truly customer experience-centric modern digital teams need to consider what the customer actually cares about and produce high quality content that answers the most pressing questions, leading instead with the “WHY”.
Modern Marketing Maturity Mindset (M4)
Modern Marketing is an adaptive methodology that drives business results by blending strategy, creative, technology, and analysis. Each marketer’s maturity level is unique and the path to maturity is varied but it all begins with establishing a consistent mindset across the organization. These principles become the “north star” by which all efforts can be tracked back to. In this talk I share my 7 principles of Modern Marketing and offer actionable advice on how to move your organization up the maturity curve to mastery.
Where You've Seen Me Before...
Conferences & Events
- B2B Ignite | Virtual | June 2021
- B2B Marketing Exchange | Virtual | June 2021
- B2B Marketing Exchange | Virtual | February 2021
- Martech Fall | Virtual | October 2020
- Southern California Eoqua User Group | Virtual | May 2020
- General Assembly | Virtual | May 2020
- Eaton Americas MarComm Conference | Pittsburgh, PA | January 2020
- CONEX | Chicago, IL | April 2019
- CONEX | Seattle, WA | March 2019
- National Sports Forum | Las Vegas, NV | February 2019
- Lunch & Learn Series | Los Angeles, CA and Denver, CO | January 2019
- Modern Customer Experience | Chicago, IL | April 2018
- Clayton State University | Morrow, GA | April 2014
- National Association of Professional Women | Atlanta, GA | March 2013
- SWIBA Awards | Atlanta, GA | March 2013
- Renegade Thinkers LIVE | Septmeber 2021
- THINK Business LIVE | August 2021
- Duct Tape Marketing Podcast | August 2021
- The Shrimp Tank (Atlanta) Podcast | August 2021
- Martech Podcast | November 2020
- CMO Conversations with Tricia Gellman | September 2020
- Integrate & Ignite | July 2018
- Atlanta Small Business Network | May 2020
Watch Me In Action...
Want me to speak at your event?
Booking me to speak at your conference, event, or executive round table will enable your attendees to bring their marketing strategies to life through marketing automation and the technologies that surround it. If you have an event, conference you would like me to consider and speak at, or want me as a panel member, please complete the form below to get started.